Friday, June 12, 2015
Evan ~ Age 8
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
"Jesus" Good answer, Evan, good answer.
2. What is your favorite color?
"Green/Orange" Yes, he said slash. Haha!
3. What's your favorite television show?
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...and Penguins of Madagascar"
4. What's your favorite outfit?
"Any shirt with a stegosaurus on it and my green shirt with tyrannosaurus bones on it."
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What song do you love?
"Happy" by Pharrell Williams...yes, the same as Brody. He also loves to sing Taylor Swift songs on the radio. Haha!
7. What's your favorite cereal?
8. Who is your best friend?
"Pierce and Patrick" He is still working on finding a new "best" friend here. Those were his buddies in Charlotte.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favorite book?
"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"
11. What are you really good at?
"I am good at both coloring and math, and I'm good at watching Jurassic Park and dinosaurs getting ripped apart." (Because he is watching it right now.)
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
"To Egypt...so I can ride camels and see the pyramids."
13. What is your best memory?
"Me and Pierce playing soccer."
14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
"It's got to be mushrooms and pizza." (Said with a big grin on his face. He thinks he is so funny!)
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
"To have 20 stegosauruses" (Again with the silly humor. Sigh.)
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
"Cookies and cream" (Yep, again his and Brody's answers were the same. Obviously, they do share some similarities.)
18. Who is your biggest hero?
Um, probably God. (Okay, Evan, good answer, but what's with the guessing?)
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
"Um, play games." (Very creative, Evan. Ha!)
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
"I hope that we get to go climb up the Empire State Building." I told him they have an elevator. He still wants to climb. He thinks he's King Kong.
So this kid continues to keep us all laughing and well-entertained. We love our silly little comedian!