- We have a tooth! It came through sometime last night or early this morning, and when Brody tried to chew on Mommy's finger this morning, she could feel that sharp little bottom tooth. By tonight, she could see the little white spot poking through. What a sweet little tooth!
- Size: He weighs 16 lbs., still wears a size 2 diaper, wears 3 to 6 month clothes and some 6 to 9 months.
- Developmental Accomplishments: He is still a very happy baby who loves to talk and be talked to. He can sit up with minimal support with great control of his neck and head for very long periods of time and can sit for a few seconds on his own (like 3 or 4) without falling over. He wants to sit up all the time. He also likes to stand up now and can pull himself up holding your fingers. He grabs for his bottle now when you offer it to him and can hold it when he's not being "lazy." I'm not rushing that one because I still love to hold him during feedings. Although he still likes his exersaucer and sits in his bumbo seat for meals, his favorite toy is his little stuffed friend we've named Peepers that he likes to talk to and chew on. We figured out why he's been chewing on everything since that tooth came through.
- Sleeping: He is still sleeping through the night.
- Eating: He still loves to eat, especially baby food! He has tried avocados, peas, bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes, and he never fails to eat the whole jar and would probably eat more. We are thinking of going up to two jars a day this month. Right now, he is getting about 3 bottles of formula a day with cereal and about 4 breast feedings a day. He gets his baby food in the afternoon.
WEARING DADDY'S OUTFIT!
He loves those little pandas!
STYLING IN COWBOY BOOTS, CORDS, AND FLANNEL
1ST TIME IN THE SWINGS
BIG BROTHER LOVE!
I know, total cuteness overload here!