A few things about Brody at 3 months:
- He is still so happy and smiley and giggly. Mommy just talks to him in her silly voice or kisses and blows raspberries on his neck and cheeks, and he just giggles. He is definitely ticklish!
- He is drinking between 28 and 30 ounces of milk (part breast milk and part formula) a day. Only one more month until he tries some solid foods. We are thinking of trying avocado first. It is supposed to be the most perfect baby food, and I love it! We are also going to try making his baby food.
- He is holding his head up very well when lying on his tummy but still hasn't quite figured out how to roll over.
- He is grasping things really well. He holds onto his blankie a lot, and it usually ends up in his mouth. He has also grabbed Mommy's hair quite a few times and loves holding our fingers. He helps hold his bottle sometimes too.
- He is still sleeping through the night, going to bed around 9:00 or 9:30 and sleeping until between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m. Sometimes, he would sleep longer, but Mommy has to wake him up to feed him. He usually goes back to sleep after eating.
- He is the biggest fan of big brother and just loves to watch him playing.
- He is also getting to be quite a Daddy's boy and gives Daddy really big smiles.
Here are some photos of Brody's 3rd month:
Smiles in the bathtub!
10 weeks old!
What an incredible smile!
They love each other!
Evan says Brody is his sweetie pie and that he's going to eat him up! Yep, he got that from Mommy!
Sweet big brother!
Hanging out with his stuffed friends!
Evan calmed Brody down when he didn't feel well after his two month shots by singing ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
Such a caring big brother.
Really filling out his tub and likes to splash in the water now.
Loving bathtime...his favorite time of day!
Mommy loves cuddling her clean baby in his snuggly towel.
11 Weeks old!
Cute little booty!
Holding his head up at tummy time.
Talking to his elephant.
Liking to swing more now.
Playing with big brother.